33 Weeks 4 Days
This morning I had another doctors appt. It went well, Again they weighed me which I am now 136Lbs. 2 lbs more then 2 weeks ago. And my blood pressure is . Baby's heart beat is 148 BPM. I actually this time brought a list of questions to ask. I normally don't. This time I had asked her about if I would meet the actual doctor, and who would be delivering the baby. She said i won't be meeting the doctor, unless I really wanted to. And that probably a midwife would be delivering our baby. Which I am totally fine about, as long as there are no complications. I had asked when do you know when the baby has dropped, to which she responded when you can breath better. I said I didn't really have a hard time breathing. She said the baby is still growing. I also had asked her, how much the baby weighs, she said there no really a way of telling, an ultrasound could see how big the baby was, be even then it can be off a pound or two she said, or she could guess. I asked her what she thought, she felt my tummy, and she guessed around 4lbs. So i guess that is ok. I really don't want to have to deliver a big baby, it's one of my fears. I would like to have be around 6bls. and some oz. My tummy is measuring at 34 weeks. Which i will be on Friday. Oh, and my last question was what does it mean when my tummy gets tight all around. She said it was Braxton Hicks. I asked even when it doesn't hurt? She said yes. I never knew i was having those. I thought if i was to have them they would be more painful. That pretty much completed my appt. No Met. today. That's ok, we are trying to save some money. After all, it's not the heathlyest. Hehe. Maybe next time. Part 2 coming tonight. Birthing Classes. Wish me luck, on the ice cubes. I asked my sister who took the class before Michel came, if they make you hold ice in every class. She said YEP.
PART 2
Birthing Class. Well today, it seemed to go by very quickly. We watched a movie on the stages of labor. Exciting don't you think. More like painful. We also did the ice cubes again. The first time wasn't so fun. The second time she was bouncing a ball around. It actually distracted me, because I was counting the bounces, and it wasn't so bad. Most people didn't like it. Of course I'm the difficult one, and i did. Lucky us, we only had to hold the ice 2 times tonight. Horray!
Class was cut short tonight almost by 1/2 hour. There was a girl, who came in and was in labor. (NOTE: our class is held in a birthing inn, so anyone planning on having their baby there, could walk in at any second. It was no one from our class) A midwife had shown up about 10min before her. After the girl had showed up, the midwife was calling our teacher in to help her. She had said the girl was a 9. Our teacher had said, the other people on the way probably won't make it in time, and she needed to go and help. No, big deal, I was thinking more for the girl that was about to have her baby.
On another note, Bowser's leg has been bothering him, ever since our picnic lunch yesterday, he has been limping on his leg. Poor boy. I called the doctor, because he has been seen for it before. We've only noticed that he limps when he plays real hard at the park, playing fetch. They called in a RX for him. My friend Lydia, will be delivering it tonight when she is off of work. I hope it will make him feel better.
The guests from England will be returning back home tomorrow. And there are new guest that arrived tonight, and a little later this week. Brittin's cousin's and Aunt. From Palm Springs, Philly,and Georgia . We are all having a little get together on Friday, for a little mini baby get together. Tara, is also pregnant. It's all so exciting. That's all for tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home