Tuesday, May 5, 2009

29 weeks 4 days


Third Trimester here I am.

Where do i begin? Sorry, I haven't updated more. It's just been real busy, and I want to have lots to talk about when I do write.

I'm getting over my first "being sick" while pregnant. I had this really bad cough, which turned in to a really bad cold. You know how the cycle goes. I can't even remember the last time i was sick. Thank goodness its almost over. I have too many other things to do, then laying down all day. But in away it was kind of nice. I got to take naps, and even in one nap i had a dream that i could feel the little one's toenail. And i was so impressed, i wanted everyone to feel it too.

Yesterday, we got up real early for my Glucose test. I had to eat breakfast and be finished by 7:30 Am. My appointment was at 8:30 am, when i arrived they had a chilled lemon-lime flavored drink, that they wanted me to finish in 5min. The taste wasn't bad. I turned in my empty bottle, and i had to stay in the office for 1 hour untill they could draw by blood. In the meantime, i had a routine check up which i now weight 134lbs for sure. My blood pressure is still low. And the baby's heartbeat was 144 BPM. They said baby sounded great. I had asked her, if she could tell where, and what any of the body parts were. She told me if i feel anything nobby that it is probably a head or a butt. The appointmnet was short and sweet. She gave me a special belt, to help support my tummy, for my back. I hope it helps. Soon, they called my name to have my blood drawn. She took 2 vials worth, and again no Snoopy band aid. Just a cotton ball, and a piece of tape. They said if i don't hear from them by Friday, then everything turned out great. From here on out, i will be making appointments every other week. So that means more updates for you to read. That completes our appointment.

After that, I'll bet you'll never guess where we went. Of course The Met. I get my favorite things, Decaff Vanilla Latte, (don't know why i didn't order def. before) and a Chocolate croissant. Yum Yum. Brittin got a berry tart, and shares my latte.
We had a very busy day, we went to Cabella's for lunch with Brittin's family, it's Rodney's birthday, so we went to celebrate. I know we cleaned our house a bit, and had his dad over to watch a movie. The day seemed long, and went by so fast.

Next week, Brittin and I and Bowser will be taking our last trip, just the two..well three of us. Sunday morning we will be headed down to Seaside, OR. for one night. We are both looking forward to this, and just spending time getting away. On Monday we will return later in the evening. And on Tues. we will have our last...well for awhile anyways show in Seattle. Grease, so a great show to end a great season. Brittin and I both love going to see shows, it's our special hobby that we love to do together.

It's hard to believe that this coming Friday i will only have 10 weeks to go. 10 weeks. Can you believe it. It's so incredibly exciting. I can't wait. It's getting so close, it's a countdown now. Brittin has even been practicing reading story's to the little one already. It's so adorable. The little one is making more profound movements, it's no longer taps, and bumps, it's more like....rotating, and dragging. It's a very interesting feeling. But i think it's great. Sometimes, I'll just lay on the couch flip up my shirt, and just watch my belly move. Brittin finds it quite interesting too.

May 17, will be my first baby shower, given by my work. Which i am very excited about. I will make another post then with some pictures too.

Well, i think that pretty much brings you up to date. I will hopefully have some pictures to post of our nursey soon, and some of the exciting events that will be taking place in the next few weeks. As the time gets closer, hopefully there will be more posts to update you. Thank you for all your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home