Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our First Doctors Appt.

14 weeks (right)



So, it's official HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope every one's Christmas, and New Years was safe and fun. We can officially say that we are having our baby this year. The excitement still has not worn out yet.


On Monday, January 12, 2009 we had our first official Doctors apt. The midwife i saw was very kind, and encouraging. She did some tests, and we were able to listen to the heartbeat, which is currently 155 BPM (BeatsPerMinute) She told us that everything is looking normal and everything is the size it needs to be. She even measured my tummy. Tomorrow Friday the 16TH, it will also be official. 2ND Trimester here i come. 14 weeks, and i can't believe how fast it's gone. My next big mile stone I am waiting for, is to feel the baby move, i think it might be within the next few weeks.
As of this week, i have been getting comments from my co-workers, they can see a baby bump. I will have to agree with them, it's not much but I'm very proud of it.


As for symptoms the Lord has blessed me very much, the only struggle I am battling is my headaches, i am getting them quite frequently. So keep me in your prayers, that the Lord will take them away. I know i wouldn't miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home