Another UltraSound...
Ok, so you can call me the "worried new mother" I had some concerns the last couple weeks, and i was getting really worried about it. I had called my doctors office late Monday night, and a on call nurse called me back and said everything should be normal.
So I braved going into work Tuesday, in the snow. Yeah, i had made it after Brittin pushing my car out of the snow just so i could pull out of the front of the house. When I got to work, i still didn't feel comfortable with her answer, so i called the doctors office again. They wanted to fit me in for an Ultrasound. About 2 minutes later they call me back saying that St. Joes' would see me by 3:15. I was 2:50pm already, I had called Brittin to see if he could meet me there. He said that he had just gotten to work, and he didn't think that he could make it. I had been crying off and on today, but I was going to brave making the apt. by myself. My manager really wanted someone to go with me. So i asked my really good friend at work Lydia, if she thought that she could leave work for a couple hours to take me. Without question, she was asking. Seconds later, my manager comes out, talks to the store manager to make sure that they would let her leave to take me. Meanwhile, my store manager, (i didn't know this till Brittin calls me later) calls Tacoma, tells them that Brittin needs to leave immediately to meet me at the hospital because supposedly i was rushed there because of an emergency. Brittin in the mean time is totally freaked out. He calls me right away, i answer, and it brings relief to him, we still don't understand why they told him that. We are thinking they (meaning my store) made it up, just so they (meaning his store) would let him leave right away with out questions. Brittin arrives before we make it there, but he's already ahead of the ball game. He already checked me in, letting them know, i would be there very shortly.
They check us in, and before long we are called in. I had just drank 33 oz of water, and by this time I really have to go the the bathroom really, really bad. But i have to hold it in. The lady was super nice, and she knew exactly what she was doing, she takes all the pics, she needs with having a full bladder, and she was nice and said ok, you can use the bathroom, and when you get back, we will look at all the fun stuff. Whew, we are so both relived, I held Brittin's hand the whole time. The baby is there, and allot bigger, they changed my date AGAIN. She told me that i am right on schedule. So, the date is now, and again July 17th, 2009. We got to see the heartbeat, hear the heart beat, which in now 167 BPM. (BeatsPerMinute) and got to see, the little arms and legs move around allot. Brittin was asked me. "Are you sure you can't feel that?" Hehe, it was quite cute.
I think that I can see an little arm waving at it's mommy and daddy.
Praise the Lord. We are always continually being reminded that the Lord is in control. And to always put our trust In Him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home