Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our first UltraSound

December 4, 2008 Brittin and I made our way down to St. Joseph's Hospital for our first Ultrasound. We were both very excited and anxious to see and hear what they would tell us.

Finally they called our name, which seemed forever. The lady who showed us to the room, said she was an intern. I really didn't think much of it until, about a half an hour into our appointment. I remember asking her if i could see the screen, in which she responded, when I'm done with the exam, i will show you. I just remember watching her facial expressions and she said nothing to me the entire time, i stared at the wall, looked a Brittin a few times and then her again, she sighed and bit the bottom of her lip allot. and the stenographer in the background observing her bulged out her eyes a few times. I'm not trying to tell a horror story, this is just how i observed things.
Anyways, the other lady had to take over, and then right away she is talking to me. What a relief there is an actual baby in there. She asks me a few odd questions, "Do you know why your here" ...well because my doctor made me an appointment, and "Do you want a picture of your baby, even tho it's still so early?" ummm...yes please. I mean it's my first baby, did she really need to ask. She gave me one. Which i am more then happy to have. This is how we are telling the parents. :)

Baby Blueberry 7weeks 6days

It was good news all around, everything is there that needs to be, including the baby. 160 Beats Per Minute.

Brittin was able to see the flicker of the heartbeat, as she tried to show me, i only moved a little and the picture was lost. :( At least hubby got to see it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mohr said...

I am so excited for you and we are praying for you every day!! Congratulations!!!!

December 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home