Monday, March 30, 2009

24 Weeks 3 days

24 Weeks (6months)

Well in about 3 and a half months, our Little One will be here. We are trying to think of what things we need to get done before LO (little one) arrives. This past Saturday, Brittin took me to see "Wicked" in Portland for my birthday. The drive was long, needing to stop a couple times so i could go potty. But the show was Awesome. I highly recommend it. The story line, and the singing were great. I want to say it's pretty high on my list of favorite shows I've seen.

The baby to my knowledge is doing well. It lately has been doing allot of thumping. They are pretty strong too. But I'm glad to feel them. Just to know that baby is there and alive.

I've had a few dreams so far about our baby, none that i would like to share tho, thank goodness they were just dreams. We are currently trying to sign up for some birthing classes. I don't know how hard they are to get into. I'm just waiting on a call back from them.

So we both have a couple more days off together. We don't have any big plans, but my dad had mentioned to try a 5-course Breakfast at the Salish Lodge, at Snoqualmie Falls. So Brittin called them up at 1AM (guess that would be this morning) and made reservations for tomorrow morning at 10AM. We are both excited, and expect that the food will be great. Alright, until our next post. God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia c s said...

very nice..... well maybe me and you should plan to do something if britt doesnt wanna do much we could hang out on day while ur off... ive got work butt maybe lets work around it....
_lydia

March 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home