Saturday, March 21, 2009

23 Weeks and 1 Day

Ok...it's been a little bit since I've last updated you. We had a Dr. apt last couple weeks on Feb. 11th. Although everything was routine. They weighed me which at that time i was 122lbs. So I've gained little over 15lbs. To a surprise when the doctor saw me. She told me i need to add more exercise to my daily routine. I'm thinking in my head I'm probably not going to change anything.

Another thing that i was also surprised about was, when she reviewed my last ultra sound they said they wanted to change my date.............again. July 22nd??? Ok, so no matter how many ultrasounds i have I'm sure they will want to change my date. So what ever date they want to keep is fine with me, but in my head I'm still keeping July 17. They said that was how the baby was measuring. But when she measured my tummy, she was getting the reading that i was 21 and half weeks. Which by July 17th, that were i think that i should be measuring..maybe the baby is just a little tinyer. Like it's mommy. I figured, baby will come when it's ready..no matter how many times they change my Expected Delivery Date. Other then that the Lord has truly blessed me. I can't remember the last time I've had a headache. The only newest addition, to me being pregnant is leg cramps.

As for the news in our family, we recently have retired my 280,000 Toyota Paseo. And have made a great deal in getting a New/Used Toyota Corolla. We have been very hesitant in all this car searching, it's pretty wearing actually. But the Lord, had provided a way. So, currently sitting in our drive way is a little sliver Corolla, which we will soon be hauling our Little One home in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home