Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2nd Dr. Appt. 17weeks 5 days and counting...

I'm just barley a little over 2 weeks away from being half way there. Wow, time is sure flying by. But i don't mind. Today Brittin and I went in for a routine check-up, it went by really fast. We weren't there very long. They weighed me, and checked my blood pressure. And we got to listen to the little ones heart beat, which is still around the 150 BMP.(BeatsPerMinute) I think I've only gained about 5lbs. We are waiting for a phone call from the office, for a date for our next ultra sound. Hooray! So in about another 2 weeks, we will have new pictures to show. Brittin and I were able to take our time today, so after our apt. we stoped by the Metropolitan Market and shared and vanilla latte. Yummy! And my favorite, a chocolate croissant. We got home, and we were able to take Bowser for a nice long walk.

Valentine's Day is almost here. I'm sooo excited Brittin and I have a special date. I will share after the day is done. I will hopefully post a new picture soon. My belly bump is growing.
As for the baby moving around, it's not happening allot yet, everyone in awhile, I still 2nd guess myself in thinking. "Was that it?" I'm definitely looking forward to more frequent and define movements.

Thank you for all your prayers. We are so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home