Saturday, February 14, 2009

And the Award goes to....

My husband. Of course...he has always been the #1 man in my life. To doing the dishes, keeping up on laundry, he truly is amazing.

Friday at work, an arrangement of roses came just for me. I almost cried. He had never done anything like that before, so it was very special to me.

Our big date had finally arrived, it seemed forever for the end of the week to finally come. Our plan was to leave by 11am but, of course you already know we love to sleep in, so while we can, we did. We got up took showers, and while i was getting ready, Brittin had asked if i was excepting anything to come in the mail. The Fed-ex truck was parked in front of the house, I had said no, and said they are probably here for next door. Brittin said he didn't think so. I came out of that bathroom, and there was package there, with Brittin's name on it. I had thought maybe someone is sending him a special gift. I told him it wasn't from me, so don't get excited, and to hurry up and open it. He slowly opens the box, and hands me a little blue box from inside. What's this? I open it. And there is a beautiful necklace, just for me. I hugged him and cried. Truly amazing.

Another vanilla latte to share, and a yummy chocolate croissant. While we were finishing up our transaction, Brittin's dad had called, he wanted to meet us at our house to give us a homemade goodie. We arrive, and Rod is already patiently waiting. And low, and behold, one of the most biggest cookies i have ever seen. Specially made just for us. What a special treat.

It's 1 o'clock and we are on our way to Seattle. We head to the Woodland Park zoo. Right off the bat, there is a huge line just to get in. Hey for a second I thought we were at Disneyland.
We walk around for about 2 hours. Just about all our favorite animals are out. The jaguar, was taking a nap. Even the little new ocelot kittens (cubs) were out too. Our tummy's are rumbling to we decide to leave, and get some lunch at Pagliacci Pizza. Yummy! We each ate 2 slices. We head home, and relaxed for the rest of the night. What an rememberful day. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger lydia c s said...

Umm, ya i think Britt gets the reward.... cause my man only got me a ....Oh wait I dont have one...lol.....
haha... im glad you had an awesome day. Love ya tooooo... hehe
-lyds

February 15, 2009 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger lydia c s said...

hey where is the post for the new doc appt? thought you were going to update it?!! -LydiaC

February 26, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home