Monday, April 13, 2009

26 Weeks 3 Days


Another day well spent. Brittin and I started our day off sleeping in before our doctors apt. Everything went well, they weighed me which i now am to believe the scale said 132lbs. Even tho my scale at home says 126lbs. And I forgot to confirm with the doctor what it really said. But will just say it's somewhere in the middle. My blood pressure is still checking great. Low, but great.
My tummy is measuring 26cm. and Little Ones heart Beat it 160BMP. In 3 weeks i will be returning for my exciting 1 hour orange soda glucose test. I don't think i have anything to worry about. Guess we will have to wait and see. As of tomorrow, i will be starting Physical Therapy. I'm hoping this will help out with some of the back pain, i have been having, including a new surprise my siatic nerve.

After our apt. we head over to our favorite coffee spot, (The Met) of course I get the vanilla latte and a chocolate croissant. Brittin is new and adventurous and he orders a tomato basil bun, and an mango italian soda.

We had a Birthday coupon to eat a free meal at C.I.Shenaignas I ordered Chicken Fettuccine
Alfredo, and Brittin the fish and chips. It was more or a lunch/dinner. It was very nice.

We relaxed and walked Bowser in the pouring rain. We visited my sister and her husband. While we watched in awe of the snow for about 25min. Who would have thought Cherry Blossoms and snow would mix.

The day is almost to and end. I think i might go work on my quilt that I'm determined to finish before the baby arrives. It has been quite challenging for me.

He Is Risen! It's so amazing to think, that if it wasn't for God sending us His son to die for us, how lost we would be. Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace.

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia c s said...

very nice Kim.... glad you had a nice day with Brittin..and bowser.... mom and i were soaked in the pouring rain as well... well Im sure ill see you tomaro at work call me if youd like otherwise goodnight....
ps...love ya..

April 13, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home