31 Weeks and 4 Days
It's been a busy weekend. On Sunday I had my first Baby shower thrown by my work. It was allot of fun, and the weather was a nice hot day. Melody my manager, had the shower at her beautiful home. They served fresh strawberries, lasagna, homemade bread, and a tossed salad.
The games we played, was a crossword puzzle, guess how long I'm pregnant, which was, were you had to find out how long animals would carry their young. And the last game was where everyone had to guess how big around I am, by using a piece of yarn. The majority of people, had over guessed, and 2 people came sooo close, Tracy and Patty. A big whopping 40" From there I opened the gifts, everyone was so generous, I am very thankful for all that i have gotten. I had allot of fun, but was very tired in the end.
Today, we had another check up appointment. My weight didn't change from last time I'm still 134lbs My blood pressure is still low 92/48. And the baby's heart rate is 148BPM. My tummy is measuring right on schedule, and my midwife had sad that it's reading all the right books in there. That pretty much completed our appointment. Short and sweet.
After wards we head over the The Met. to get our favorite things. We came home walked Bowser together, and relaxed till Brittin had to leave for work. This is my second week starting to work part time. I have no complaints, over all I'm giving my body more rest. My back still is giving me some grief, but now that I'm not working as much, I hope it will help.
The baby is still moving around, and I love the feeling. This Friday it will be 8 more weeks....approximately till we finally get to meet the little one God has created. It's so exciting and so amazing. It just goes to show how wonderful our Creator is, and what he can do. It just blows my mind away.
*My friend Lydia has taken some pictures of the shower, and soon as I get copies of them, I will post them.
My Pretty Cake
DannaLynn and Me
Cute Pillow ~homemade
Cute Quilt to match ~homemade
Me and LydiaThe games we played, was a crossword puzzle, guess how long I'm pregnant, which was, were you had to find out how long animals would carry their young. And the last game was where everyone had to guess how big around I am, by using a piece of yarn. The majority of people, had over guessed, and 2 people came sooo close, Tracy and Patty. A big whopping 40" From there I opened the gifts, everyone was so generous, I am very thankful for all that i have gotten. I had allot of fun, but was very tired in the end.
Today, we had another check up appointment. My weight didn't change from last time I'm still 134lbs My blood pressure is still low 92/48. And the baby's heart rate is 148BPM. My tummy is measuring right on schedule, and my midwife had sad that it's reading all the right books in there. That pretty much completed our appointment. Short and sweet.
After wards we head over the The Met. to get our favorite things. We came home walked Bowser together, and relaxed till Brittin had to leave for work. This is my second week starting to work part time. I have no complaints, over all I'm giving my body more rest. My back still is giving me some grief, but now that I'm not working as much, I hope it will help.
The baby is still moving around, and I love the feeling. This Friday it will be 8 more weeks....approximately till we finally get to meet the little one God has created. It's so exciting and so amazing. It just goes to show how wonderful our Creator is, and what he can do. It just blows my mind away.
*My friend Lydia has taken some pictures of the shower, and soon as I get copies of them, I will post them.
Group Shot ~almost everyone

1 Comments:
Hey! I better be invited to one of your showers! haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home