Monday, December 19, 2011

33 Weeks 2 Days - 6 Weeks left to go!

Well 6 weeks left to go as of today! Horray! Today was another quick check up for me, LilliAnn again was able to come. Short and sweet, while Dr. Standford was out of the office sick. The nice nurse took my stats

BloodPressure 98/48


Weight 136.5 lbs (same weight as when i was pregnat with LilliAnn at this point)

And the baby's heart beat ranged from the 130's to mid 150's while she checked to hear the heartbeat, this little one wanted to move right away (again-don't like me getting that taken) And it took awhile before she could find it again.

She answered a few of my questions, such as my still bleeding gums....arms falling asleep....leg cramps....siatic nerve, and such. She cleared up a few things, i also handed in my paper work, I belive the end of Dec will be my last untill i return again in a couple months, give or take a few weeks after the baby is here. I find myself very tired being on my legs after being on them even for a short time. Lots of sitting breaks in the cards for me.

Baby projects are a GO! I have pretty much done all that i had wanted to do..besides the homemade diaper bag, oh ya i think i was going to try and make a nursing cover...(i'd better get on that) Other then that, i think i wanted to make LilliAnn her own little purse for Christmas, it might have to turn into part of her sibling gift. Which by the way has grown a little bit more, I've added a SketchPad with little mini fat markers. Other then that I think an offical baby laundry day is comming soon!
Sibling Blankets

Between our rooms, we've moved our long short dresser into the kiddos room, (i orginally had this in LilliAnn room for her frist year, somehow it ened back in our room) so...back in the baby's room it went. Moved the side table that was in LilliAnn's room to ours, and then moved her changing table across the room from where it was, now it's just a dresser, and the changing station is now the short long dresser (pics to come!) I'd love to paint, but mabey when this Little One comes out, we might be able to make a better desision for colors. There is also another dresser that is in there, that will move out about 5-6months after this baby comes. (this is where the crib will go)

We found a pretty cute crib (dons't match anything in the room, but looks very nice) it sells online for almost $300, we picked it up for a little over 120 bucks! So, we just need to get a mattress for it. (mabey for a babyshower gift?)

I do think this little one likes "touch" it seems to like being massaged through my tummy. I don't know how I know...it just seems like it. :) And that whole baby belly picture thing, i know im going to be mad at myself later for not doing it more often...going to try again to do this SOON. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home