Monday, October 24, 2011

25 weeks 2 days!



25 Weeks -Weight-Little one is about a pound and a half- isn't much more then an average rutabaga and about 13 1/2 inches
6 month check-up complete!

Today started off not with my alarm going off, but by Gramie knocking at the door. LilliAnn usually has been my back up wake up alarm around 7:30 or 8:00 but since she hasn't been napping lately, she pretty much got up right before 9:00. 15 min and counting to make it to my apt. lucky for me I live less then 4 min away from the office.

I was quite surprised as soon as I checked in and sat down, they were already calling my name to come back. Blood pressure 98/50 and weighing in at 127lbs (5lbs more from my last apt.) It's funny to read up on my older blogs to compare what i was weighing when i was pregnant with LilliAnn (132lbs @ 26 weeks 3 days)

Afterwards I was shown to a room, and it wasn't long till the Dr. was knocking at the door. Right away, a friendly smile on her face, talking and asking questions, even about my sweet little girl. She measured my tummy, and listened to the baby's heartbeat, not having to search for it long, i got to hear sweet little swishy thumps..... "It's a boy!" she says....haha i thought this was so funny, since her last remark she was so certain "It's a girl!" The baby's heart beat is a 125 BeatsPerMinute. I've never heard it beaning that low, even with LilliAnn....never! I was very surprised! She said it's an old tale that girls heartbeats are faster, and boys are slower....so now I'm even more excited what the heart beat will be the next apt.

So she says my next apt. i get to do the all fun glucose test. 1 hour long..oh boy! And have some lab work done, as well as an apt. AND another ultra-sound. I'm actually VERY happy about this, I didn't ask why, because I just assumed, she just wanted to make sure every thing was ok in there. I figured if she thought that there was a problem she would be asking me how soon can i get in to take one, but since it's not till my next apt. i figured it was just precaution since I myself had complications last round. So yippee!! We get to see the baby again....super excited about this!

No, Metropolitan Market today, i flied solo to this apt. so hears to hoping a pumpkin spiced lattee, to share with my hubby tomorrow, and maybe a chocolate croissant. :) And well i think I've also talked him into taking a belly bump picture too. maybe I'll do one at the store...just for kicks! :) Have a great night. Keep sending prayers this way, we are so blessed by the Lord, and I can't wait to meet the little one who the Lord already knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home