Monday, July 25, 2011

12 Weeks and 2 Days

At 12 weeks they say the little one is about a size of a lime.

Once again so far with this pregnancy I have been blessed, no morning sickness. Things have been going well, and flying by fast. I've already gotten a couple comments from co-workers and customers, asking is that a belly bump I see? I have to say I am already starting to show, and allot sooner then the 1st time around. Right now my only struggle that I've been having are my headaches. I will be excited to see when they will go away. So, that is something you can keep in your prayers.

Today we had an official Dr/Midwife apt. My blood pressure is 90/50 and I weigh in at 111lbs. Which the midwife pointed out, you've weigh EXACTLY what you did with your first pregnancy, at this time. Haha, i thought that was pretty funny, wondering if the trend will continue. She seems to think everything is feeling and looking normal. When it came to being able to listen to the baby heartbeat, she searched and searched, for not even 1 sec. she was able to find it, till the baby moved again. 150 BPM (beats per minute) I was sad that she gave up looking so we could hear it longer, but it also reminded me of LilliAnn, she did NOT like the ultrasounds, heartbeat or stress tests machines....AT ALL. She always moved away from them, it was difficult to find her stats. So, to me so far, this baby seems to be following the trend of their BIG sister.

Afterwards we headed over to the Metropolitan Market, it's too late to get coffee, but Creamy Onion Soup and steak sounded pretty good. So we got a steak, and decided to splurge, they had a "sale" for 14.99 vs. 24.00 on a steak.."ouch" but since we were sharing, we got one. The soup hit the spot, and the steak was pretty yummy too. We don't eat allot of red meat, so this really was a special treat.

Well, that's about all for now. 2 more weeks and my 2nd trimester will be here. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home