Friday, May 27, 2011

Guess What!

Well, I'm going to write this all out now, but not post this till we are "ready" to share our news.


So, if your now just reading this post, you didn't miss anything. :)

Our Blog does say The Shauers' Family. So, all of the LilliAnn news, gets to side with. LilliAnn is going to have a sibling!! Yep, it's true, I'll write it out again, so you don't have to go back and read. LilliAnn is going to be a BIG sister! Woah! Just typing that out, throws me back.

(Picture - Test from the next morning 5-28-11)

So, today, May 27, 2011 we found out we are adding to our family!!!!

Brittin and I are very excited to share this news. **Tonight actually I tested. After work I had stoped at the Dollar store on my way home, just to get some cheap tests, if I wasn't pregnant, it wouldn't be a waste of money to try one. I've been taking some here and there, with them all reading negative. But i wanted to try it again, with the expectation of it reading negative, but hoping for a slim chance of it being positive. When i got home i went to the bathroom to use a test. While i waited, I walked into the living room, and got on the computer for a bit, a couple minutes later, i walk back into the bathroom, to see my results, with a faint light line. I get a huge smile on my face, i should have waited till morning, then i would have had the whole morning to figure out how to tell Brittin, but now that i know, i can't go the whole night without telling him, expically since he hadn't gone to bed yet. I carry the test in my hand and grab his hand to hold, and place it there, he looks at it......I said it's very faint, but i will take better one tomorrow morning to know for sure. He takes my hand and prays for the baby, if it's there to grow strong and healthy. And if not to give us pacitene till it's time.

Well, that's it for now, it's the holiday weekend, so I will be taking another test tomorrow morning, and hopefully be calling the Dr. on Tues. to make everything official. :) Until then, you probably won't be reading this till our first Ultrasound.
"Just Because" flowers Today May, 28th Brittin brought me home these. There so pretty! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home