LittleOne #2's UltraSound
Yesterday June 25, 2011 Brittin and I got to go into the Dr.'s office to have our first ultrasound done of the baby. Very exciting, one of the key points was now, we didn't have to drive to the St. Joe's hospital to have it done, now my insurance covers the office to do it. What a relief expically since that same room would have brought back allot of memories since they do the same ultrasounds tests done in the same office area as the CT scans, which i have done many of.
We've asked LilliAnn if she wants a brother or a sister. She replies "brother" We ask her do you want a sister or a brother....she still responds "brother" :) But, I'll bet you can guess, since we waited with LilliAnn we are....WAITING, again for this one too!!! We are super excited to, and thinks it adds that much more fun to the whole waiting.
Anyways, we get there and didn't have to wait long till she called us back. Another plus was that they have this big TV screen right in front of you so you could see all that she was doing, and didn't have to crank your next all the ways it shouldn't bend. She says so far everything looks good, and there's only ONE in there. haha, i thought that was funny that she pointed that out. She thinks that everything is right on schedule. February 4, 2012!! Is our EDD (expected delivery date) So as of today I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
After our apt. we head over to the Metropolitan market for "tradition" after our Dr.'s apt. We actually skip the coffee this time **gasp** haha, we actually get lunch, and yummy Fresh Mozzarella and roasted pepper, and fresh tomatoes with pesto on it. YUM! and a dish of soup to share, Asiago Cheese! yum, yum, there food is so good, it's defiantly a treat when we go there.
Where's the pictures?? Haha, ok here's the little one that swimming around. I think it about a Lima bean in size. ......well i do tend to loose things allot, the top 3 are my keys, phone, and camera. So when my camera lets me find it I'll take pictures and post. :) **Pictures Posted**
I've been blessed yet once again, with this pregnancy, no sickness. Every here and there, a little uneasy, but nothing to complain about. God is good. :) Cravings? Nothing consistent. But once something sounds good, it sounds good.
I'm still trying to figure out how to divide up my posts, with pregnancy/Baby, and LilliAnn's updates. So as of now I think i will create 2 posts at a time. Happy reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home