21 Weeks 2 Days
21 Weeks Weight- Little one is three-quaters of a pound and approximnetly 10 1/2 inchs long - the lenght of a carrot.It was a most exciting day today, as we got to see the LO(little one) on screen.

I must share with you a few weeks ago, I had a dream that at my Ultrasound apt. Brittin called me and told me he was unable to make it to the apt. "But it's our Ultrasound apt." He said that he had tried but he could not leave work to go. I remember telling him that I was going anyways. At
the apt. (all I can remembering happening) during the Ultrasound there was something that was wrong and they had to go in and take the baby out. I remember holding the baby, as if there was nothing wrong with it, as if I carried it to full term. and that it was a girl.
I must share with you a few weeks ago, I had a dream that at my Ultrasound apt. Brittin called me and told me he was unable to make it to the apt. "But it's our Ultrasound apt." He said that he had tried but he could not leave work to go. I remember telling him that I was going anyways. At
Well lets just say part of my dream came true. Brittin had thought my apt. was later, so he was unable to make the first 15min of the Ultrasound, to which I went to. Thankfully everything looks great with the baby. So that leaves the last part... BOY or GIRL....well we will have to wait till the baby's arrival to find out.
So, being able to see the Dr. has it's downs, because today was a day she left for surgery early, so i didn't get to see her. But lucky me got to wait almost an 1 hour to wait for a midwife, who walked in the room, told me to lay down, felt the top of my tummy for 1 second and says "yep, that's about right...any questions" .....my mind went blank for a moment, because did i just really wait that long for just that....i mean i was trying to think of something to ask her so I didn't feel like my time was wasted. Not to mention...before the apt. they warned me I won't be seeing Dr. Standford, and i would see a nurse afterwards....even after my Ultrasound they told me I would see a nurse...I asked a nurse or a midwife...they told me a nurse and I would only see a midwife if they thought something was wrong. So in the back of my head waiting that WHOLE time, I'm thinking ok they want me to see a midwife...What's Wrong. Turns out everything is fine. Praise the Lord. My stats are in as follows. Weight 122lbs gained 8 lbs since my last apt. My blood pressure is 88/48 which the nurse was like wow, well you look fine, so that's good.
After the apt. we pick up LilliAnn from Grandmas house, after a visit, we head over to The Met for lunch, soup and sandwiches....and a quick stop for some French Fries on the way home.
LilliAnn then takes her nap. After nap time, with a smile I ask Brittin if we could go register at BabiesRUs....we already have allot of baby things, so we don't need much, just a couple things. Plus its just fun to go look at baby stuff. :) ..and of course a little bag of goodies they give you for registering.
Tomorrow is another great day to look forward too. It's the day I married Brittin 8 years ago, now my husband, the guy I plan on spending the rest of my life with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home