Wednesday, December 7, 2011

baby update (short)

French Fries anyone? ..still seems to be my #1 most wanted snack.

Monday i had a very quick check up, which LilliAnn accompanied me too. :)

Quick stats:
112/50 blood pressure
135 lbs (gained 2 lbs)
Baby Heartbeat 138 BPM (which Dr. Standford says again...it's a boy)

I officially have a baby due date January 30th. I arrive at the hospital at noon, and have the surgery set for 3:00. Now, it's less then 8 weeks to go....so much to do. Wondering if this little baby will come even sooner.

With Christmas around the corner, i know the day will be here before i know it. It still feels that I have much to do, a few homemade projects I've been working on...booties, i don't know if i will finish the baby diaper bag or not...all the blankets are finished, expect LilliAnn matching one, i just got the material in last week, but haven't had the time to work on it yet....i figure i better do it soon, because it will just get harder to do later.

I have LilliAnn sibling gift to her readay to go, the blanket (when i finish) a new book "If you give a Dog a doughnut", and a MickeyMouse sticker book. The details of where she will stay while we are in the hospital are still up in the air, really need to figure this one out soon.
Well i think that about does it....i know i need another belly picture, maybe tomorrow before work, I'll try and get one done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home