35 Weeks and 3 days

Only a little less then 4 weeks to go. WooHoo!
Today was a little bit frustrating at my apt. assuming I was scheduled with Dr. Standford...i wasn't. Even the receptionist thought it was odd that I wasn't scheduled with her. My last visit I didn't see her because she was out sick, this time because they didn't know how to schedule me. The nurse called me in, took my blood pressure 88/48 and weight 141lbs. (did i really just gain 5 lbs in 2 weeks!!!) When I asked her if I'd be seeing Dr. Standford she said no, I'd be seeing Cristy a mid wife. I said I would really like to see Dr. Standford since I've only been seeing the Dr. and not midwife's. She said that I couldn't see her, but she'd check if she had anything open for later on in the week....still a no...she didn't have anything open till next week, i said i guess I'd see the other lady. The nurse showed LilliAnn and I to the room, i was frustrated already, then she proceeded to tell me I'd be doing my strep test today, I told her i wasn't prepared to do the test, and that no was one informed me that it would be happening today, and I would have found someone to watch my daughter if that was the case. She told me they could do it next week, and I was like it would be better that way.
A few minutes later the midwife came in, I told her i was a little frustrated how things worked out today, i wasn't expecting to see her,(in a nice way) and that i had questions for Dr. Standford to answer....it was frustrating again to explain my previous situation with what happened after i delivered with LilliAnn. (especially since some of my question pertained to it) She was very nice, and tried to answer most my questions that she could. She was able to tell the baby's head is down. And that the back and bottom is on my right side, with the feet and arms sticking out toward the left. Baby's heartbeat is checking in the mid 130's.
After my apt. I was seen by Shannon, who wanted to go over my FMLA/unium paper work. As of Friday the 30th(?) i am officially out of work till the baby comes...then hopefully Lord willing 3 months after that too.
I'm also happy to announce 1st load of baby laundry..can get a BIG check. I even removed the car seat cover LilliAnn was in, to through in the wash...a big chore that was....and putting it back on was just as hard too...but it's clean.
I have allot more checks to make off my list, I would like to have everything completed 2 weeks before the baby comes...just in case. But we will see. Dentist appts...a new car windshield are all happening within the a week, so that will be a big accomplishment...need to make Bowser an grooming apt. so he's all shiny clean.
Excited that I'll be having my 1st baby shower on the 14th. Just counting down the days, it's comming so soon. Excited to see who the Lord has for us growing in there, adding a new little life, a responablitly that has been intrusted to us. Thank you for your prayers.
Today was a little bit frustrating at my apt. assuming I was scheduled with Dr. Standford...i wasn't. Even the receptionist thought it was odd that I wasn't scheduled with her. My last visit I didn't see her because she was out sick, this time because they didn't know how to schedule me. The nurse called me in, took my blood pressure 88/48 and weight 141lbs. (did i really just gain 5 lbs in 2 weeks!!!) When I asked her if I'd be seeing Dr. Standford she said no, I'd be seeing Cristy a mid wife. I said I would really like to see Dr. Standford since I've only been seeing the Dr. and not midwife's. She said that I couldn't see her, but she'd check if she had anything open for later on in the week....still a no...she didn't have anything open till next week, i said i guess I'd see the other lady. The nurse showed LilliAnn and I to the room, i was frustrated already, then she proceeded to tell me I'd be doing my strep test today, I told her i wasn't prepared to do the test, and that no was one informed me that it would be happening today, and I would have found someone to watch my daughter if that was the case. She told me they could do it next week, and I was like it would be better that way.
A few minutes later the midwife came in, I told her i was a little frustrated how things worked out today, i wasn't expecting to see her,(in a nice way) and that i had questions for Dr. Standford to answer....it was frustrating again to explain my previous situation with what happened after i delivered with LilliAnn. (especially since some of my question pertained to it) She was very nice, and tried to answer most my questions that she could. She was able to tell the baby's head is down. And that the back and bottom is on my right side, with the feet and arms sticking out toward the left. Baby's heartbeat is checking in the mid 130's.
After my apt. I was seen by Shannon, who wanted to go over my FMLA/unium paper work. As of Friday the 30th(?) i am officially out of work till the baby comes...then hopefully Lord willing 3 months after that too.
I'm also happy to announce 1st load of baby laundry..can get a BIG check. I even removed the car seat cover LilliAnn was in, to through in the wash...a big chore that was....and putting it back on was just as hard too...but it's clean.
I have allot more checks to make off my list, I would like to have everything completed 2 weeks before the baby comes...just in case. But we will see. Dentist appts...a new car windshield are all happening within the a week, so that will be a big accomplishment...need to make Bowser an grooming apt. so he's all shiny clean.
Excited that I'll be having my 1st baby shower on the 14th. Just counting down the days, it's comming so soon. Excited to see who the Lord has for us growing in there, adding a new little life, a responablitly that has been intrusted to us. Thank you for your prayers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home