Naomi's teeth are finally comming in!
I knew the day would come, it just took a little longer then i thought. It has been a number of times, i thought "she's teething" but they never came. I noticed a little white spot, the day after we got back from our vacation. So it's been barley a week, and now i can see 2 little white teeth poking through. It's so amazing, how God created us..to grow. I feel soooooo blessed to have these 2 little girls in our lives. And we get front row seats to watch these little girls grow.
It's almost been 2 months since I last blogged about Naomi (woops) It's been busy. I thought I'm not going to be "that mom" who doesn't do all the stuff that i did for my 1st kiddo. But yes it's true. I am that mom. So far I haven't made any of her food. :( a little sad about it, but this other way she does get ALOT more variety of different tasting foods, maybe won't make her so picky, when she gets a little older, like her big sister. And I'm not so great as taking as many pictures!! I know I'm going to regret this one. So i gotta TAKE MORE!! Yes,yes, I know!
We recently had to bring down the gates. Naomi is a pro at inch worming her way around the house. Her 2 favorite places to go are the kitchen, and the bathroom. Keeping the hallway doors closed shouldn't be a problem...right!?
She is such a joy to have around, and her smile is contagious. I've been working with her to try and learn to clap, and say "ma-ma" They are a working progress.
*****
Today she was holding a book, and i said say "book" and she was trying to say it, i tried it again and she tried to say it again in the same way. Cute!
Also while we were on vacation, she taught herself how to sit up from a crawl position. Now, she does this without even having to think twice. I'm almost afraid to write this but last night she pulled her self up on her crib (knees only, as of now) EKK! Smiling big, she was very proud of herself. Lowering the crib will be a top priority for this weekend (Oct 17) Because when i went to get her this morning, she was pulled up on her knees again, smiling big. :)
Her sleep/eat schedule is wake up time any where from 8-9, and will eat a 8oz bottle. And she's usually is ready for a nap around 11:30, with a Gerber food before she lays down. She is a good morning napper, and will sometimes sleep as long as 3 hours, and usually won't take a mid afternoon nap, i guess it depends on how long she sleeps in the morning. She's a great eater, and has not refused anything so far we've given her. And we've given her a big variety of things to try. Bed time is usually between 8-9. I guess that's pretty cut and dry.
-PS Did i mention bath time for the girls together is there FAVORITE thing to do?-
Well, i think that about updates you. We are hoping to make it to the pumpkin patch soon, and the harvest festival is right around the corner too.
It's almost been 2 months since I last blogged about Naomi (woops) It's been busy. I thought I'm not going to be "that mom" who doesn't do all the stuff that i did for my 1st kiddo. But yes it's true. I am that mom. So far I haven't made any of her food. :( a little sad about it, but this other way she does get ALOT more variety of different tasting foods, maybe won't make her so picky, when she gets a little older, like her big sister. And I'm not so great as taking as many pictures!! I know I'm going to regret this one. So i gotta TAKE MORE!! Yes,yes, I know!
We recently had to bring down the gates. Naomi is a pro at inch worming her way around the house. Her 2 favorite places to go are the kitchen, and the bathroom. Keeping the hallway doors closed shouldn't be a problem...right!?
She is such a joy to have around, and her smile is contagious. I've been working with her to try and learn to clap, and say "ma-ma" They are a working progress.
*****
Today she was holding a book, and i said say "book" and she was trying to say it, i tried it again and she tried to say it again in the same way. Cute!
Also while we were on vacation, she taught herself how to sit up from a crawl position. Now, she does this without even having to think twice. I'm almost afraid to write this but last night she pulled her self up on her crib (knees only, as of now) EKK! Smiling big, she was very proud of herself. Lowering the crib will be a top priority for this weekend (Oct 17) Because when i went to get her this morning, she was pulled up on her knees again, smiling big. :)
Her sleep/eat schedule is wake up time any where from 8-9, and will eat a 8oz bottle. And she's usually is ready for a nap around 11:30, with a Gerber food before she lays down. She is a good morning napper, and will sometimes sleep as long as 3 hours, and usually won't take a mid afternoon nap, i guess it depends on how long she sleeps in the morning. She's a great eater, and has not refused anything so far we've given her. And we've given her a big variety of things to try. Bed time is usually between 8-9. I guess that's pretty cut and dry.
-PS Did i mention bath time for the girls together is there FAVORITE thing to do?-
Well, i think that about updates you. We are hoping to make it to the pumpkin patch soon, and the harvest festival is right around the corner too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home