Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Naomi Update -ultrasound-

This past week and a half Naomi had her ultrasound, she had finshed her antibotics, and the doctor wanted to wait a few days after before he saw her again. At this Dr. appt. they gave her 2 shots and 1 oral and cathed her, they wanted to be sure the infection was compeltey gone without any traces. They also had me take her to TacomaGeneral for a ultrasound on her kidneys, and bladder, I'm not quite sure what they were looking for, but since I found out her ultrasound was "Free and clear" I'm not so much worried now of what they were looking for...because it wasn't there! PRIASE the LORD! I'm just praying this was an odd "one" time thing, and she won't have to go through it again.


 

She did wonderful tho, never even cried and didn't squrim around to much, so the lady had an easy time getting her images. Once the lady left to get her pictures reviewd by a radioloist, she came back and said she needed a couple more pictures. (I wasn't too worried about that for some odd reason) But other then that, once our Dr's office called us back they said that nothing was wrong and they only saw a collection of blood vessles on her liver (due to the possiblty of the Nurofibortis) which i carry on my side of the family. But Naomi does not show any outter signs of having it. So it was only a guess by the Dr and radiologist, which they did not seemed worried at all. And the nurse said the Dr would talk about it more at her 6 month check up. So untill our next blog update. Your updated! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home