She's 3 Months!
It's truly amazing how time flies! Naomi's 3 months and to me she looks like the same lil' girl i just gave birth to. If it wasn't for the Sz 2 diapers she recently moved into or the 6 months clothes she's finally creeping in, I don't think I would have noticed much of her little body growing. To me she's just my ... "baby."
Today one of my customers had asked "oh you had your baby" i tell them "yes she's 14 weeks" to which they reply "that long already?" .... long already!! ?? did I miss something, it seems like I just had her! I even had someone tell me last week "your already pregnant again?" ...AGAIN!? ....umm no...sorry I'm not super woman, and I know I still have some more of this baby/belly fat to loose...but really!? some people really say the strangest/boldest things.
Naomi is a wonderful addition to our family. I find her best moods are in the morning, and after her 1st bottle, she smiles non stop and becomes quite talkative. We like to talk to each other back and forth sticking out our tongues and say "aaaaaah-aaah-aahh" she's quite good at it.
She sits up well in the bumbo, and will stay content in there, while we work on the dishes, or fold laundry, and sometime I'll set her in there while i take a quick shower.
She is a fan of lying on her back to sleep, tho sometimes I will roll her on her tummy, she doesn't seem to mind. She does like to be swaddled, and seems to sleep longer this way. Within the last week, she actually once slept over 10 hours without waking!! I was very surprised and the morning she did this, I woke up, and fixed her a bottle and I had to WAKE her up, because goodness she needed to eat!
Normally we make her 4oz bottles and she drinks it all, no problem. Sometimes, but we never know when, she will need just a little extra, so we will then fix up another 2oz. I'm not sure she quite ready to move to 6oz bottles yet.
Speaking of bottles we did just recently switched her to a new brand called Tommee Tippee, she seems to take to these bottles ALOT better then the Medela ones we were using, I only wish we had started her out on these ones. She is now completely on formula diet, i made it 3 months nursing her, due to my supply not fully coming in, we were supplementing after every feeding, my supply got lower and lower, so I made the decision to stop all together, but I am happy for the time and bonding we did get together for the short period I was able to do it. It was hard, and not how I planned it to go, but things happen, and I am comfortable with the decision we've made.
Like i posted before, within this week, she's moved to Sz 2 diapers, and her 3 month clothes were starting to get a little snug, so i washed up all of LilliAnn's 6month clothes, and have been trading her other clothes out.
She hasn't quite rolled over yet, she sure is working on it tho.
She's made it to her 1st Mother's Day Snoqualmie Falls trip, this past Sunday, my oh my the weather was nice. Even tho we went later in the evening it wasn't busy but sure was beautiful. Before hand we got to visit Naomi's Great Grandma Freeze at the LuthernHome ,while she is recovering from a bloodclot she has in her leg, We got to snack on some ice cream in the Courtyard, and spent some time with Grammie, Auntie Carmie and cousins Maddi and BraeLynn as well. It was a very pleasant visit.
Well until her 4month check up, we'll give you another update then! God bless.
Today one of my customers had asked "oh you had your baby" i tell them "yes she's 14 weeks" to which they reply "that long already?" .... long already!! ?? did I miss something, it seems like I just had her! I even had someone tell me last week "your already pregnant again?" ...AGAIN!? ....umm no...sorry I'm not super woman, and I know I still have some more of this baby/belly fat to loose...but really!? some people really say the strangest/boldest things.
Naomi is a wonderful addition to our family. I find her best moods are in the morning, and after her 1st bottle, she smiles non stop and becomes quite talkative. We like to talk to each other back and forth sticking out our tongues and say "aaaaaah-aaah-aahh" she's quite good at it.
She sits up well in the bumbo, and will stay content in there, while we work on the dishes, or fold laundry, and sometime I'll set her in there while i take a quick shower.
She is a fan of lying on her back to sleep, tho sometimes I will roll her on her tummy, she doesn't seem to mind. She does like to be swaddled, and seems to sleep longer this way. Within the last week, she actually once slept over 10 hours without waking!! I was very surprised and the morning she did this, I woke up, and fixed her a bottle and I had to WAKE her up, because goodness she needed to eat!
Normally we make her 4oz bottles and she drinks it all, no problem. Sometimes, but we never know when, she will need just a little extra, so we will then fix up another 2oz. I'm not sure she quite ready to move to 6oz bottles yet.
Speaking of bottles we did just recently switched her to a new brand called Tommee Tippee, she seems to take to these bottles ALOT better then the Medela ones we were using, I only wish we had started her out on these ones. She is now completely on formula diet, i made it 3 months nursing her, due to my supply not fully coming in, we were supplementing after every feeding, my supply got lower and lower, so I made the decision to stop all together, but I am happy for the time and bonding we did get together for the short period I was able to do it. It was hard, and not how I planned it to go, but things happen, and I am comfortable with the decision we've made.
Like i posted before, within this week, she's moved to Sz 2 diapers, and her 3 month clothes were starting to get a little snug, so i washed up all of LilliAnn's 6month clothes, and have been trading her other clothes out.
She hasn't quite rolled over yet, she sure is working on it tho.
She's made it to her 1st Mother's Day Snoqualmie Falls trip, this past Sunday, my oh my the weather was nice. Even tho we went later in the evening it wasn't busy but sure was beautiful. Before hand we got to visit Naomi's Great Grandma Freeze at the LuthernHome ,while she is recovering from a bloodclot she has in her leg, We got to snack on some ice cream in the Courtyard, and spent some time with Grammie, Auntie Carmie and cousins Maddi and BraeLynn as well. It was a very pleasant visit.
Well until her 4month check up, we'll give you another update then! God bless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home