4 months old, and growing
Sorry for the delay, I orginally wrote this the 16th of November.


Well, are little girl is 4 months old today, she had her check up this morning. I was little nervous taking her in all by myself. Brittin started his new AM shifts this week. So now instead of working till 11PM. he will get off by 12:30PM. This is an answer to prayer. Finally we can eat at normal hours, go to bed at normal hours, and best of all, LilliAnn and I don't have to be all alone at night. I better polish off some cooking skills.
At her appointment, we waited in the room for a little bit before the doctor came in, meantime his nurse came in and got her weight. She is 13lbs and 5oz. Which they say is the 44%. And measured her. She is 25 inches tall, which puts her in the 79%. Still growing tall like her daddy. And her head measures 16inches, 40%, putting her in the smaller percentile is, no match for how smart she is. The doctor came in and she has smiles for him, until he started cleaning her ears, she really did not like this. 2 shots, one in each leg, and one oral medince. Since we've been home, she's been sleeping alot, but crys when she is awake, hopefully the Tylenol will help that we gave her, expically for tonight. Now, that she has rolling over pretty much down pat. She sometimes can spin her self around. She's starting to grab and hold on to toys. She likes to help hold her bottle. She loves to be held. And likes lots of attention. Her eating still averages about 6oz for a bottle, about 6 times a day. Sometimes i make her a 4oz to top her off, or to help fall asleep, a warm bottle always calms her down. Right now on her sleeping schedual, she goes to bed beteween 8:30PM and 9:30PM. And will wake up between 7AM and 8AM. And takes about 2 naps during the day. She likes to watch her mommy brush her hair. And loves to be apart of normal day activites, watching dishes being washed, laundry being folded. She still likes to be read to, Likes car rides, visits from her Aunts and Unlces and cousins. And of course Grandpa and Grandma. On both sides of the family of course.
I like to put adorable hats on her, i recenlty bought her some knits hats online, i really wish i had the skill to make them for her, i would make booties, and sweaters too if i had the patience. But i think sewing is what floats my boat, i still will pratice knitting, mabey one day it will just "click". Her daddy and mommy are doing swell. I am gald that i won't be returning to work untill the week of the 14th in December. I am enjoying being a mother at it's fullest. I have to be careful, because i see something cute, i think she has to have it. I will tell myself, wait for a coupon, or untill it goes on sale or clearance. Sometimes this is very hard. I am looking forward to the holidays, expically Christmas. I don't know why, but being together with all our family, excites me the most. If you haven't met our little LilliAnn yet, please give us a call, we would love to see you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home