Saturday, October 17, 2009

She's 3 months!

As of yesterday, our little girl is 3 months old. I can't believe how time files. LilliAnn's smiles are very contagious. She is my world. I couldn't imagine life without her.

Her new favorite thing is sucking on her fingers, we can't seem to keep them out of her mouth. We try with the binky, but she quickly spits it out with her tongue. She sometimes can get all 4 fingers in there. We have been playing on the floor allot more lately. Soon she will be rolling over in no time. As of this week she has been turning her body just enough to be sideways, she hasn't quite figured out she has to move her little arm in order to roll all the way over. She has in the past rolled over very few times, I think maninly on accident. She also loves to kick her legs. Her tummy time only last a couple minutes till she decides she doesn't like it anymore. She does however like to be in the Baby Bjorn, and usually falls asleep. I however like to take advantage of this. Since she is already so close to me, i lay on the couch with her resting on me, and take a little nap too.
As, for her feeding times, she is working on 5oz now, sometimes close to six. The 4oz doesn't seem to hold her over for very long. I think she also might be going through a growing spurt. Her sleep schedule seems to be changing almost for a little over a week now, for 4 days straight she didn't take naps all day long, and would sleep through all night. The last 3 days she has been taking long naps through the day. As for last night she went to bed a little after 10:00pm and didn't wake up until 9am. Wow, she's a little power sleeper. Her best moods are in the morning when she first wakes up. You can't get her to stop smiling. But who would want to, she sure knows how to make someone feel good. Also this week she's got new binkys which she seems to take better then the other, that's of course when she's not snacking on her fingers.

***Ok, so I was up stairs making LilliAnn a 6oz bottle, when i went over to her, there she goes, she rolled over all on her own, from back to tummy! Yay!

This was my first video clip I took of LilliAnn on Octcober 4, 2009. More to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia c s said...

yay for rolling over!! hehe

October 17, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home