Another Update
It's hard to believe that it's been 7 weeks and 2 days since our little LilliAnn was born. Have I mentioned how cute she is? She's starting to smile at us now. It gives off such a great feeling, of happiness. She already been on a few adventures, she's been to Costco, and BabiesRUs a couple times. And did pretty well...she mostly slept. The past 3 nights in a row she's been almost sleeping through the night. We can't complain. The Lord has truly blessed us with a wonderful baby.
As for the news on me, well i would like to say things are great. But things are still on the way to being great. I have been to the hospital again since my last blog, i have been seeing a specialist in infections. After a week on being on IV antibiotics, the doctor decided to try me on some oral antibiotics. He was leaving on vacation for 10 days, little did he know i would have such awful reaction to the drugs he put me on, it barley took 2 days and i was in the hospital again, with a fever of 103 and joint pain that was unbearable. His associate took over, after 4 days in the hospital. I was put on a new IV antibiotic, and an anti fungal medication.
Another week passed, my regular Dr is back in town. I had another CT scan (this has been my 5th) there still are no changes in the absess, he wants to continue me on the IV, and the anti fugal, adding a new oral antibiotic. So far i haven't had any reaction. This new oral is a specific to treat a certain kind of bacteria. I will have another follow up in a week, and problay another CT scan in about 2 weeks. He seems pretty confident that this all started, from the C-section I had.
Our prayer is that the Lord will heal me, and I know in His timing He will. In the meantime I have been feeling a little more like myself. Thank you everyone who is countuing to pray for me, it has been very encouraging.
As for the news on me, well i would like to say things are great. But things are still on the way to being great. I have been to the hospital again since my last blog, i have been seeing a specialist in infections. After a week on being on IV antibiotics, the doctor decided to try me on some oral antibiotics. He was leaving on vacation for 10 days, little did he know i would have such awful reaction to the drugs he put me on, it barley took 2 days and i was in the hospital again, with a fever of 103 and joint pain that was unbearable. His associate took over, after 4 days in the hospital. I was put on a new IV antibiotic, and an anti fungal medication.
Another week passed, my regular Dr is back in town. I had another CT scan (this has been my 5th) there still are no changes in the absess, he wants to continue me on the IV, and the anti fugal, adding a new oral antibiotic. So far i haven't had any reaction. This new oral is a specific to treat a certain kind of bacteria. I will have another follow up in a week, and problay another CT scan in about 2 weeks. He seems pretty confident that this all started, from the C-section I had.
Our prayer is that the Lord will heal me, and I know in His timing He will. In the meantime I have been feeling a little more like myself. Thank you everyone who is countuing to pray for me, it has been very encouraging.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home