37 Weeks 3 Days
Well we just completed another midwifes apt. Everything is checking out well. I weigh a whole 140lbs! And my blood pressure was 150/90 i think she said. Baby's heartbeat checks in the mid 140's. I asked her if she could guess the baby's weight, and she felt around a bit, showing me where the feet and back and bum are. She guessed about 6lbs. She said the baby is smaller, so hopefully it will stay in a little longer to gain more weight. But im thinking this is the perfect weight, when do i deliver. She said most first times mom's will go over a week from the due date. We will have to wait and see, 2 1/2 weeks left, seems already too far away.
After that we head over the The Met. We've skipped out on that the last few times we've gone, now that i think about it, i don't even think i made a post about our last apt.
We get a couple treats, a chocolate croissant, blueberry muffin, greek god's yogurt. And my favorite drink vanilla latte, while Brittin order's an iced tea. We decided to eat, outside, they have a very nice sitting area, and the weather is perfect. We might even head over to Pt. Defiance Park, with Boweser.
Yesterday, was a busy day. I had my last shower. It was very nice, Natalie had it at her home, in the backyard, the weather decided it would hold out, no rain. Nancy made a beautiful cake, 3 tiers. Carmin made the awesome suggestion of saving the smallest tier and freezing it, so when baby's first birthday rolls around, they have there own personal sized cake. We played some easy games like, they froze some ice cubes with mini babies in them and who ever had twins, would win, we had to wait a little bit while the ice cubes melted. There ended up being 4 sets of them.
Another one was guessing how many cotton balls was in a jar. And who ever had hand prints on the bottom of there plate, and whoever had a ribbon tied to the chair. The group was small, so it made is easier to visit with everyone. I will hopefully get some pictures posted soon. I will have to wait for whoever took some, to pass them along.
As far as I know the baby is doing great. We are very excited to meet, whoever is in there. Working part-time has been awesome. I think my back thinks so too. It hasn't been bothering me as much. And working less gives me more time to prepare out nest. It's so close and so soon. Our lives will be changing. I look forward to so many different things.
After that we head over the The Met. We've skipped out on that the last few times we've gone, now that i think about it, i don't even think i made a post about our last apt.
We get a couple treats, a chocolate croissant, blueberry muffin, greek god's yogurt. And my favorite drink vanilla latte, while Brittin order's an iced tea. We decided to eat, outside, they have a very nice sitting area, and the weather is perfect. We might even head over to Pt. Defiance Park, with Boweser.
Yesterday, was a busy day. I had my last shower. It was very nice, Natalie had it at her home, in the backyard, the weather decided it would hold out, no rain. Nancy made a beautiful cake, 3 tiers. Carmin made the awesome suggestion of saving the smallest tier and freezing it, so when baby's first birthday rolls around, they have there own personal sized cake. We played some easy games like, they froze some ice cubes with mini babies in them and who ever had twins, would win, we had to wait a little bit while the ice cubes melted. There ended up being 4 sets of them.
Another one was guessing how many cotton balls was in a jar. And who ever had hand prints on the bottom of there plate, and whoever had a ribbon tied to the chair. The group was small, so it made is easier to visit with everyone. I will hopefully get some pictures posted soon. I will have to wait for whoever took some, to pass them along.
As far as I know the baby is doing great. We are very excited to meet, whoever is in there. Working part-time has been awesome. I think my back thinks so too. It hasn't been bothering me as much. And working less gives me more time to prepare out nest. It's so close and so soon. Our lives will be changing. I look forward to so many different things.

1 Comments:
Keep me posted on the baby! If you have my phone number be sure to call me or txt me when the baby is born! I can't wait to find out wht you are having! I will definitely have to make time to come visit once you have the little one! If you don't have my cell number let me know and I'll get it to you a more private way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home