It's JULY!
Oh my goodness, LilliAnn is turning 1 THIS MONTH!! My, oh, my. I'm very excited but at the same time, i can't believe how fast time has flown.
O McDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O. LilliAnn loves to repeat the E-I-E-I part, and can sometimes fit the O in there. It's so cute, she really likes that song allot.
We are starting to transition her into drinking whole milk. She recently has become less interested in eating bottles and will barley finish one, and often just shoves it away. So we figured this was her letting us know, she's ready for something different. So we've been mixing her formula in with some whole milk. And sometimes for snack, we will let her drink whole milk from her new Tupperware sippy cups, which she does quite well with. One day when EunJin was over, she has happily having her snack, and drinking her milk, and every time she took a drink she let out a noise "aaa-hhhh" it was very funny.
We are trying more and more new foods with her. Such as bagels and cream cheese, we will often make pancakes in the morning, with butter and maple syrup. She loves to eat grilled cheese sandwiches and jelly sandwiches, sometimes with noodles. Daddy made her a quesadilla today, which he said she enjoyed. Bananas, and pears are usually her morning snack with some Cheerios. It's hard to keep track of everything. She's very good at trying foods. But will let us know if she does not like them, she will take it out of her mouth, and it will go striaght to the floor. (like the pickel) Most things so far she enjoys.
She finally has broken 18lbs!! Yay, LilliAnn. She seems to be very lanky, I'm sure she will one day pass up her mommy.
Alright well I'll save all the good stuff till her Birthday!! Horray!
O McDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O. LilliAnn loves to repeat the E-I-E-I part, and can sometimes fit the O in there. It's so cute, she really likes that song allot.
We are starting to transition her into drinking whole milk. She recently has become less interested in eating bottles and will barley finish one, and often just shoves it away. So we figured this was her letting us know, she's ready for something different. So we've been mixing her formula in with some whole milk. And sometimes for snack, we will let her drink whole milk from her new Tupperware sippy cups, which she does quite well with. One day when EunJin was over, she has happily having her snack, and drinking her milk, and every time she took a drink she let out a noise "aaa-hhhh" it was very funny.
We are trying more and more new foods with her. Such as bagels and cream cheese, we will often make pancakes in the morning, with butter and maple syrup. She loves to eat grilled cheese sandwiches and jelly sandwiches, sometimes with noodles. Daddy made her a quesadilla today, which he said she enjoyed. Bananas, and pears are usually her morning snack with some Cheerios. It's hard to keep track of everything. She's very good at trying foods. But will let us know if she does not like them, she will take it out of her mouth, and it will go striaght to the floor. (like the pickel) Most things so far she enjoys.
She finally has broken 18lbs!! Yay, LilliAnn. She seems to be very lanky, I'm sure she will one day pass up her mommy.
Alright well I'll save all the good stuff till her Birthday!! Horray!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home