Wednesday, February 17, 2010

7 Months

It's pretty amazing how quickly time files, when your having fun. LilliAnn is getting bigger, and seems to be getting her own little personality.

Things she likes to do is sing and babble alot, I keep hearing the word "mama" in there just I'm still not sure if shes made the conncetction is using it as a word, verses a sound.
She loves playing on the floor, she still hasn't crawled yet, but seems to scoot backwards on the floor a bit more, makeing her quick turn in a circle still.

I am still pretty confident in making all of LilliAnn's foods.
This month her newest foods shes tryed are avacodo, which im not sure she like, the texture may be a little thick. She's tryed pears which shes gobbles right up, bannanas, which she also seems to enjoy. And yesterday we tryed some mangos mixed with some pears for the first time, which she also semmed to enjoy. We throw in a little oatmeal into some of the fruits, i don't know how much of a diffrence it tastes from rice cearal which we orrignailly started her on. (the oatmeal, and rice so so far the only store brands i bought) The other day i steamed up some apples, they are in the freezer ready for her to try, i will stick with the mangos for another couple days, just to see if her body likes it or not. I'm very excited to try new things with her. I want to make her a chicken noodle soup type thing, but i think i may have to wait another month, we will see how it goes.
For a little snack she REALLY likes the Gerber Puffs, she sticks out her little tounge for more, just like a little birdie So, cute. I havn't figured if there is a flavor she enjoys more over the other, she likes them all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home