Sunday, January 17, 2010

Operation Peas...no go

Well today was quite a busy day for us. And a lot of "new" things for LilliAnn. First off, she tried peas for the first time today..thinking she was getting squash but much to her surprise, peas had entered in her mouth..lets just say her gag reflex is in order. So I heated her up some squash which she enjoyed that much more. And thank goodness she is not allergic. I even tried mixing a bite of squash and peas together, that was still a no go. Maybe in a few weeks i will try it again. But if shes anything like her mommy, green vegetable is not our cup of tea. With that said.
The 3 of us went shopping at The Metropolitan Market for some organic fruits and vegetables. We bought some pears for her to try along with sweet potatoes, avocado and another squash. I think we will be baking and trying out sweet potatoes tomorrow. The pears and avocado need to ripen up a bit before trying. I hope you enjoy the clip of her trying the peas out.


Today we celebrated Michael's first Birthday(LilliAnn's cousin). It's so much fun to watch him, and seeing how much he has accomplished in 1 year.
Tonight will be a hard night for me, LilliAnn is sleeping in her very own room, all night tonight, (deep breath) In the back of my mind, i knew that it was coming closer, i just never wanted to accept it. She is officially 6 months old as of yesterday, last night she did not sleep so well, Brittin wanted to move her in her own room so he could get some sleep, my reply was nooooooooo. We think she might be cutting more teeth. Today she drooled so much she soaked her shirt. I gave her a little Motrin, i hope it will help her sleep well tonight. We are only across the hall. Usually she gets up around 4 AM, when or if she does, I'll still let her crawl in bed with me. Usually I give her a small bottle and she falls asleep back in bed with me to around 8 or so. Tuesday she goes in for her 6 month check up. So check back again with us soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home